Echinacea purpura Root Extract 105mg.
- Lamberts® Echinacea Cold & Flu Relief Tablets is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to treat the symptoms of the common cold and influenza type infections.
- Based on traditional use only.
Dosage : 1 tablet twice daily. Do not take for more than 10 days.
Suitable for vegans
Do not take this product if you:
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients (see section presentation tab) or to Echinacea or any other members of the Asteraceae/Compositae family such as daisies, marigolds or artichokes
- Are under the age of 12 years
- Suffer from allergic reactions such as hives, eczema or asthma
- Suffer from connective tissue disease with formation of clumps of cells (sarcoidosis), mainly occurring in the lymph nodes, lungs or liver
- Suffer from autoimmune diseases such as inflammation of the connective tissue (collagenoses), or multiple sclerosis
- Suffer from diseases which decrease your resistance to infection (e.g. HIV or AIDS)
- Are undergoing therapy to decrease your natural response to infection e.g. chemotherapy or radiotherapy for cancer; history of organ or bone marrow transplant
- Suffer from blood disorders involving the white blood cell system such as low white blood cell count, due to bone marrow disorders (agranulocytosis) or blood cell cancers (leukaemia)
- Are taking any immunosuppressant medication such as ciclosporin or methotrexate.