Odylique Muscle Ease is a certified organic massage oil containing a concentrated formula for the massage of problem areas. The essential oils have a long history of traditional use to promote repair of aching muscles.
This skin oil is highly acclaimed by our customers and the press for easing stiffness in muscles and joints. It is ideal after gardening, highly popular with several athletes for post-sport recovery and used by physiotherapists. The nourishing cold-pressed massage oil base (olive, coconut and high oleic sunflower) leaves the skin moisturised, but not greasy.
- Deeply relaxing & relieving blend of black pepper, lavender, marjoram and rosemary
- Hydrating cold-pressed olive & coconut oils
Plain English Ingredients: coconut oil*, extra virgin olive oil*, high oleic sunflower oil*, black pepper*, lavender*, marjoram*, rosemary*
INCI: olea europaea*, helianthus annus*, cocos nucifera*, lavandula angustifolia*, rosmarinus officinalis*, origanum majorana*, piper nigrum*, limonene* & linalool* (in the essential oils).
*Organically grown/produced (100% of product)
- 100% organic, 100% natural
- Product is Soil Association certified.
- We use recyclable packaging that was manufactured in the UK and Western Europe. It has not been air freighted to us. Read our packaging sustainabilty thoughts here.
Not recommended for children under 10yrs or in early pregnancy.
How to Use: Massage well into the affected areas, or add 5-8 sprays to a warm bath. This is a concentrated formula, so a little goes a long way.