Peach Melba is a matte peachy pink shade that gives a beautiful 'your lip but better' colour.
We hope you’ll love the creamy, nourishing texture of our organic lipstick just as much as we do!
They are bursting with organic plant oils and butters including jojoba and Fairtrade shea to provide a moisturising vitamin-boost to your lips.
- No synthetic dyes, lakes or carmine
- Highest purity mineral colour, free from toxic chemicals
- Long-lasting colour
- Moisturising and conditioning with vitamin-rich 100% organic plant oils, butters, fruit and flower extracts
- Lipstick Case: Recyclable and made in the EU.
- Box: Printed in the UK on FSC certified board by a carbon neutral company. Compostable and recyclable.
Ingredients INCI: RICINIS COMMUNIS OIL*, CERA ALBA*, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS OIL*, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER*x, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL*, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED CERA, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT*, HIPPOPHAE RHAMNOIDES FRUIT EXTRACT*, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS EXTRACT*. May contain** +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77742, mica
Plain English: Castor oil*, Beeswax*, Jojoba oil*, Shea butter*x, High oleic Sunflower oil*, Sunflower wax, Extracts of Sea buckthorn*, Marigold* and Rosemary*, May contain** +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77007, mica
*Organically grown/produced (86%) | **Ecocert/Cosmos approved high purity mineral pigments free from lead, mercury, arsenic and other heavy metal contaminants.
x Certified Fairtrade | 100% Natural Product
How to Use: Apply on its own or on top of lip liner. Lightly sweep across cheek bones and blend in well for a natural blush of colour.