NEW Hydrating Lavender Shampoo for all hair types and normal-dry and sensitive scalps. If you love lavender and our multi-award winning Gentle Herb or Tea Tree and Herb Shampoos, then you'll hopefully love this.
SLS, sulphate-free, silicone-free and all natural, Lavender Shampoo gently and effectively cleanses your hair without disrupting your scalp's natural sebum or acid balance.
- Strengthening horsetail
- Conditioning avocado and coconut oils
- Soothing chamomile and lavender
- Nettle for scalp health
- Shine-promoting rosemary
- Moisture-locking aloe vera juice
- 100% natural, 62.6% organic shampoo
- Free from wheat, dairy, soy, common allergen nut oils
- pH neutral shampoo - 5.5 - ph balanced to that of the skin.
- Vegan Shampoo
- Hypoallergenic Shampoo for Sensitive Scalps
- Sulphate Free Shampoo
- Cruelty-free – not tested on animals but on human volunteers.
- Packaged in a 50% recycled UK-made bottle - read our packaging sustainability thoughts here.
How to Use: Massage onto wet hair and scalp. Please note that this is a natural shampoo and not high lather. It will cleanse your hair even without lots of bubbles! For best results, leave for a few minutes to allow the botanicals to absorb and condition before rinsing.
Avoid contact with eyes. Store away from heat.
INCI: Aqua, Coco glucoside, Glycerine, Cocos nucifera oil*, Persea gratissima oil*, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Urtica dioica extract*, Equisetum arvense extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis extract*, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder*, Chamomilla recutita flower extract*, Lavandula angustifolia flower oil*, Lavandula hybrida oil*, Sodium levulinate (and) Sodium anisate, Xanthan gum, Alcohol**, Lactic acid, Glyceryl laurate, Linalool* (naturally occurring in the essential oils)
Plain English Ingredients: Aloe vera juice*, Gentle cleanser from coconut & corn glucose, Non-palm plant glycerine, Coconut oil*, Avocado oil*, Plant-derived conditioner/cleanser, Chamomile*, Nettle*, Horsetail* & Rosemary* herbs, Lavender* and Lavandin* essential oils, Sugar cane alcohol**, Plant origin stabilisers.
*Organically grown & produced **Organic origin (62.6%)